Sunday, September 22, 2013

"Have Faith!"


Ciao Carrissimi!!!!

First the missionary life and Italian life are really great! I suggest both ways of life to everyone, you learn so much and have so much fun! So first what have I learned this week... well I learned that regardless of your abilities with faith and hard work God will provide a way! I’ve been trying to work really hard and push myself, even if my companion doesn’t want to, to at least talk to someone. I really want a new investigator! and I want them to be Italian! so I have been praying and really expecting to find someone new to teach. So as I have been working and talking I have really found a lot of interesting people but no one really interested, then this last week we received a referral from another city of a lady. so we set up an appointment, and I think it was one of the best lessons I have ever given. First she was really interested and understood everything we were saying, so that was awesome! but the cool part was she felt the spirit and she just kept talking about it, and saying this is how she know when things are good and true, when she feels like this! It was a really cool lesson, and then she wanted to know a lot about genealogy! so we gladly explained and helped her get started! Soo how does that relate to hard work, well I felt like I worked hard! and as a result God blessed my efforts with an Italian referral, so to me that’s an answer to a prayer! I didn’t find her with my physical work but I feel like it is a huge blessing from the work I put in! so yeah the gospel is true!

what else... I’ve been into gelato lately!! I eat it alot and have tried a lot of new flavors! that’s a random thing but yeah I love gelato.

Oh and we have 2 new Anziano in our branch and in our house! Anziano Lovvett from California and Anziano Warnick from Utah! Its a great change of pace to have Americans to talk to, also its a great help to our branch and to Ancona! Now we have new young mens teachers and a new teacher for the youth! I know they will be a big blessing to me but more importantly to Ancona!! 

Ok not much else! we have some baptisms coming up so pray for those investigators! Ill keep praying for you. Have faith! Trust in the answers we get! and respond!

ok ciao!

These are solos I did at the monument in Ancona! pretty sweet I know, also i don’t know if you can tell but the pants I’m wearing are really Italian haha meaning super tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment