Monday, February 3, 2014

A Good Week for Elder Miller

Ciao Tutti!

this week has been a good one! it was my first full week with my new companion Anziaon Orso! he really is a great guy! With an awesome testimony of this gospel! Its starting to get a little colder every day, but its not to bad! the Bad part is that its been raining almost all this week except for today, and it turns out people dont like to go out very much when it rains. So finding new people to talk to and teach has been difficult! but i love it anyways! Luckily we have finally been able to recieve some referals from some members! this week we recieved a referal from a member, but the only thing she gave us was an address and the name of the husband, but it turned out this address was really far away! so we went really hoping he would be there cause if not it would have been a long trip for not very much. But when we got there he was there! and he let us in to his house to talk! both miracles haha cause neither happen very often! but we taught him and his grandson! they are both very open to knowing more and we have a another appointment this friday! so referals work! 

Besudes that it has been a good week! nothing to crazy or exciting... I found out my best friend Joey got engaged! so that was exciting news! I wish him the best and hope he waits for me to get back to get married! 

We also have been doing alot of member lessons! i want Orso to meet and know all the members really well! so we have been passing by all the members! its been really nice to be in the members homes! they remind me of home! i love the spirit and love i can feel in all these families! no matter it be a tiny house where a family of 6 lives, or a huge house where a small family lived, they are all so loving! i know that is thanks to this gospel! The Gospel blesses families! a very short but true sentence!

ok i love you all! ill try to send some more pictures of me and my new and last companions! 


Ciao! 

Here are some photos of Italy Captioned by Ty


Me on a street with pretty lights

Preston and I at the Duomo

This could be "His last District" or "zone" 

Me and a pretty lake at Como

Anziano Pulle and me in front of a pretty lake


Me and Anziano Pulle on top of a mountain at Como

Me and my companion Anziano Orso

Me with a pretty background acting like I don't care




That is all for now. Make sure you write Elder Miller. He loves getting letters and emails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment