Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Mothers Day


The last time our family had a missionary call home for Mothers day I remember crowding around Grandma and Grandpa Mosher's speaker phone. We all had to battle for speaking time to talk to my brother Kyle. It was fun and great! I loved talking to Kyle. But, technology has made things a little better. Oh how times have changed....Sunday morning we had just finished eating delicious breakfast and were waiting for TyTy to call home. We were all a little anxious, trying to figure out what he was going to do and when he was going to do it. Brian luckily was paying attention. Because before we know it he is telling us to gather around the computer to see Ty!!! There he was on the computer screen: laughing, talking, smiling, and joking around. It was awesome. I could tell he was excited to understand every word we were saying. Dad was not too happy with the technological advancements, due to some technical difficulties at the beginning, but soon enough he came around and enjoyed every second. Right Dad? 

He told us many stories, introduced us to his companion, then had to run off to an appointment. Some things he shared: He walks everywhere...He has lost 3 pounds...He misses Peanut Butter...He runs in the mornings....He does his own cooking...He loves what he is doing...

The purpose of the call was for Mothers day. Ty did a good job wishing her a Happy Mothers day. We all feel pretty lucky



to have a mom so awesome. A mom who worries for us, loves us, and cheers us on no matter what we are going through. Ty loves Mom, and is was a great Skype session. 

6 months till the next call. Christmas! Lets all pray that he learns the language quickly and continues his awesome work. 

He did not have much to say because we just talked to him, but here is his message this week. 

Ciao!
 
This weeks letter will be short because I have to run some errands and I really want to go buy this pizza I hear is really good! umm I learned a new word this week I have been usiong alot, well a couple. the first is bidogni! It means" like trashcan" but here we use it when we show up to an appointment and no one is there and they pretty much bail on us. it's pretty sweet! We used it alot this week but the work continues, always! The other is "che pizza" pretty much slang for bummer! haha I ove it! and the last is miracoli! "its miracle!" Athough no big miracles this weeek there has been a lot of small ones of people coming to find us and wanting to come closer to their Heavenly Father! its great to see small ones and I know it wil lead to big ones! I keep praying and keep working hard and I know it will work out. OK so i found out why we dont do many dinner appointments here yesterday too. Yesterday we visited one of the 2 families in our branch, the Aranas family. We arrived at 3:00 and they talked continually till 9:30!! NO JOKE. haha!! They are a great family. But, it was crazy! My brain was in over-drive trying to keep up with them. But, for the most part I got the gist of what they are saying! OK I have to go. My companion has been standing waiting to go for like 12 minutes now... haha OK. Love you all! Pray for you always! The Church is true!
 
Ciao!! 
Anziano Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment