Sunday, March 23, 2014

Read the Book of Mormon

Ciao!!

So someone told me once that a prophet or an apostle once said that if you read the entire Book of Mormon in your mission language out loud you will be fluent in that language by the end! SO I took that to heart and have been reading it when I have free time out loud! And this week i finally finished it! So I guess that means i should be fluent haha I’m not sure about fluent, but I know it definitely helped me more than anything else! I will say I can speak Italian and understand every Italian... but I don’t know if I will ever speak our sound like an Italian when I speak Italian unfortunately... But more important I strengthened my testimony of the Book of Mormon! I know that like the Bible this book is another testament of our savior Jesus Christ! We are so blessed to have this sacred book to help us understand our purpose and the teachings of Jesus Christ! I know it is true! and I know that it is the proof that i belong and represent the true church on the earth! 




ok love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment