Thursday, April 25, 2013

Leaving for Italy

Ciao everybody!
so its the last week in the MTC and i cant wait to leave and i cant wait to go to ITALY! it will be the best. all i keep hearing from my teachers is how great the people and culture in italy is! I cant imagine what it is going to be like! ahhh!!! weird.... so speaking of i leave tuesday morning at 730. so i have to get up at 4 to go the airport! that sucks, but oh well im going to italy so its worth it! umm... i wish i had some crazy story to tell you, i really dont have much to say this week! i keep gettting better at the language! i keep working hard, i can probably work harder but im working on it! I keep reading the Book of mormon and bible alot. its a good read, i reccomend it to you all! really! do it! and besides that i really dont have much to say. I am super happy with my life. I am supper happy with this mission! and i Love my heavenly father and his son Jesus Christ and am so gratefull for all they have done and do for me! ok sorry boring letter. next weeks will be great i prommise! keep praying for me! i love you all! and thanks for all the packages.

Vi Voglio Benne!

Anziano Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment